Schools that follow the national curriculum have a statutory requirement to assess and report data at each Key Stage throughout primary school. Pupils are assessed:
- Throughout the Foundation Stage (Reception) against the Early Learning Goals (ELGs)
- At the end of Year 1 through the Phonics Screening Test
- At the end of Year 2 against the National Curriculum Key Stage 1 tests (SATs) and in conjunction with Teacher Assessment
- During Year 4 on multiplication tables through the Multiplication Tables Check
- At the end of Year 6 against the National Curriculum Key Stage 2 tests (SATs)
Below you will find a link to our performance data and a document detailing all our statutory assessment data.